- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with big data and machine learning frameworks such as Tensorflow, Theano or Caffe, as well as numerical programming frameworks such as Python or MATLAB.
- Experience with delivering technical pitches.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or other technical field.
- Experience in and understanding of data and information management – especially as it relates to big data trends and issues within businesses.
- Experience with building machine learning solutions and leveraging specific machine learning architectures (e.g., deep learning, LSTM, convolutional networks, etc).
- Experience architecting and developing software or infrastructure for scalable, distributed systems.
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and work with new emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the Cloud/IT technology space.