We Make Real What Matters
- Expertise in programming and unit testing with C++ on Linux systems
- Basic knowledge of Java programming, OOAD and Python is a plus
- Strong experience in Software architecture.
- Experience in shell programming on Linux is a plus
- Knowledge on PL/SQL is an added advantage
What you need to make real what matters!
- We need a B.E / B.Tech /MCA graduate with 3 to 6 years of relevant experience in software development.
- Expertise in programming and unit testing with C and C++ on Linux systems.
- Experience in debugging C++ application using different tools like GDB.
- Excellent analytical skills, creativity and problem-solving skills, Strong communication and teamwork skills
Exposure on Docker, Build Toolchain CMake, GCC, CI/CD on Git\GitHub and Cloud applications.