- – Design client-side and server-side architecture
- – Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- – Develop and handle well-functioning databases and applications
- – Write effective APIs and use open source API’s (e.g. Google API’s)
- – Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- – Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- – Build security and data protection settings
- – Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- – Responsible for maintenance and improvements of the developed application.
- – Will be potentially involved in automation of QA and Operational processes
Experience as a full stack developer or similar role
Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB, SFDC), web servers (e.g. Apache), Application Servers (e.g. JBoss) and UI/UX design Superb communication and collaboration skills
Ability to translate business use cases into good taxonomy design
Demonstrable skills in understanding importance of data design
Strong knowledge of support & services space
Strong knowledge of web support analytics
Strong knowledge of knowledge base management within Digital support space.
Passionate about website usability with great instincts for improving customer support experience Strong program or project management skills.
Strong organizational proficiency and attention to detail Excellent verbal and written communication skills including preparation and delivery of presentations, workshop design and facilitation Experience working with geographically distributed teams
Demonstrate the ability to independently handle projects and communicate clearly with partner team
Ability to express ideas clearly, expertly, and diplomatically