Who should apply for this post?
- Students graduating in the year 2021, and available to intern for a semester long internship from January to June 2021.
- You have the makings of an ace developer – impressive problem solving skills, sharp reasoning and a logical bent. You are passionate about programming and delivering, clean, test-covered, well-designed, scalable code.
- You have a good grasp on programming fundamentals including OOPs, Design Patterns, algorithms, data structures, networking etc and are not rigid with respect to choice of technology, are relatively platform agnostic, and open to adopting the right technology for the task at hand.
Bonus points –
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies (XP, Scrum etc)
- Active Blogger
- Contribution to Open Source projects
- You wrote your first program on a ZX Spectrum (Add extra points if you still own the wicked cool box)
- Ability to rattle off the names of every planet from Issac Asimov’s Foundation
- Trilogy in reverse alphabetical order