Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Produce high quality and well-documented code for various platform components in multiple programming languages.
- Collaborate with Product Management and peer software engineers to design, develop, and implement industry-leading Intelligent engagement platform.
- Work collaboratively with support teams to analyze and resolve incidents for both on-premise and hosted deployments.
- Work with Product Management to analyze product requirements and customer needs, to write both functional and technical specifications for application components as well as major features/versions.
- Participate in all phases of the software development cycle as part of a multi-functional Scrum team.
- Implement and maintain both unit tests and automated functional test coverage in collaboration with quality engineering Scrum team members.
- Obsess over QUALITY in the products you create, and the code you write.
- Ability to learn and adapt new technologies quickly.
Education:Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
Minimum years of experience: 2+ years of related experience
- Strong Core Java development skills
- Experience with distributed systems programming (protocols: HTTP/REST, WebSockets, SOAP, gRPC)
- Experience using distributed Cache
- Experience with both Windows and UNIX/Linux operating systems
- Ability and comfort to interact with customers during implementation, integration, testing phases; provide post-deployment support
- Good written and verbal communication skills; English is the language of business
Preferred Skills :
- Experience building and deploying cloud native applications using Docker, Kubernetes etc.
- Experience using Grafana
Experience using Jira
- Experience working in multi-threading environment