Within 1 month you will
- Learn all aspects of our current product as part of your training.
- Setup the dev environment and push your first small piece of code to production.
- You’ll start developing your first feature both on front end and backend all by yourself. (With some guidance)
- Conduct your first review of a peer’s code.
Within 3 months you will
- Participate in several bug-bashes to get a deep understanding of all the new features we’re working on.
- You will plan the testing and documentation of your feature, integrate with CI/CD, deploy the feature to production.
- Be responsible for the planning, scoping, design, and implementation of new features.
Within 6 months you will
- You’ll launch two to three features to production.
- You’ll host bug bashes for your features and work with the quality engineer to set up functional testing workflows.
- You will present your work to all the whole team of Almabase towards the end of your Internship.
- Strong knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented programming, data structures, algorithm design, problem-solving, complexity analysis, databases.
- Fundamentals of Web Application Development. Almabase is a SaaS Software. The products are available to our customers as a web application.
- Excellent verbal and written skills. The ability to explain sophisticated architectures to engineers, product managers, and support & operation executives.