Your Role and Responsibilities
As a Software engineer in IBM AI Applications organization,
- You will be working on implementation of the products as per customer requirements.
- Participate in, practice and help evolve the Agile Methodology
- Drive innovation within the product portfolio
- Implementation of the product as per customer requirements.
- Apply principles of Agile in day to day work.
- Participate in planning of big implementations for the customers and see that our product is implemented properly, thereby increasing the product reputation.
- Handle customer issues.
- Drive innovation within the product portfolio.
- Help in achieving a higher customer satisfaction through technical deliverables.
How we’ll help you grow:
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be.
- You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor.
- You will learn of other IBM initiatives to move your career forward within areas that really excite you.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 0-2 years of software design and development experience Java, XML, XSLT, Basic Python, Angular JS
- Knowledge of Databases, Webservers Foundation knowledge of Supply Chain skills.
- Experience in Java, Cloud will be added advantage.
- Knowledge with Docker/Kubernetes and Jenkins will be added advantage.
- Proven Communication Skill
- Should be Accountable, Flexible and Quick learner.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience in software problem solving & diagnosis
- Good customer facing skills.