- Build an enterprise application using PHP.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks such as Laravel
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Work with Postgres database on AWS RDS.
- Manage the application on AWS cloud.
- Maintain necessary documentation for the project.
- Fix the issues reported by application users.
- Coordinate with development team to manage the fixes and code changes and code merge
- Manage the backend, Database changes/bugs along with UI changes/bugs.
- You should know what RESTful services are and have experience working with such APIs in the backend.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query language
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Proven software development experience in PHP.
- Understanding of open source projects
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS, Angular and Bitbucket.
- Understanding of open source project
- Knowledge of RDBMS such as Postgres and MySQL.
- Knowledge of AWS.
- Knowledge of deploying Java applications on the AWS cloud.
- Ability to handle front-end development in Angular JS. Experience working with Monday, Atlassian project management tools (JIRA/Bitbucket/Confluence) or similar is a must.
- PHP Training or Certification
- AWS Certification
· Your comfort level with PHP, Maven, Jenkins & Postgreql?
· Understanding PHP web frameworks such as Laravel, Symfony?
· Understanding of AWS, Cloud?
· Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases?
· Your comfort level with Angular Framework?
· How soon will you be able to join?
· What is your current and expected Salary?
· Why you want to join Chargeback Gurus?