What part will you play!
- Responsible for Design of software solutions based on requirements and within the constraints of architectural /design guidelines.
- Derive software requirements and software functional specification, validate software requirements, provide software feasibility analysis and software effort estimation.
- Accurate translation of software architecture into design and code.
- You will guide Scrum team members on all design topics & implementation consistency against the design/architecture
- Guide the team in test automation design and also towards implementation of the same
Use your skills to move the world forward!
- We need a BE / B Tech graduate in Electrical, Computer Science, Electronics & Comm, Instrumentation with Software development experience, preferably in Energy products/Applications
- Advanced C# knowledge (Task-based / Asynchronous programming experience)
- Experience on C++ development with COM, Windows application development, GIT, XML, Web APIs and unit testing frameworks